Listed below are some of the specific requirements that Brightwood College has established for admission. Our dedicated team of college Admissions Representatives will answer any questions you have about our requirements or procedures.
An applicant to Brightwood College must meet one of the following standards:
- Be a high school graduate
- Possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate
- Possess a Home Study certificate or transcript from a Home Study program that is equivalent to high school level and is recognized by the student's home state
Evidence of high school graduation or equivalent must be presented to Brightwood College in one of the following forms:
- Certified copy of an original high school diploma
- Copy of a high school transcript indicating the date of high school graduation
- GED certificate or official notification that a GED has been earned
- College transcript indicating the date of high school graduation
If applicants who currently reside in the United States but attend school in foreign countries are unable to produce the required documents, evidence may include certification from other official sources. In such cases, an entrance examination may be required.
Attend Classes Before Committing
At Brightwood College, we offer students the opportunity to experience real classes before having a tuition obligation. Learn about our Provisional Period.
Prior Learning Assessment
Students applying for credit based on previous education or training, military training, or exams must complete a Prior Learning Assessment form and submit official transcripts, course descriptions, and other supporting documentation prior to the start date.
For specific details and requirements, please visit the Admissions > Prior Learning Assessment section of your campus' Course Catalog.