Experience Brightwood College Firsthand
Whatever your reason is for returning to school, we are dedicated to helping you accomplish your goals. Start on the path toward success - attend classes in your chosen program as a conditionally admitted student for an introductory period.
The concept is simple:
- Enroll in your chosen program for an introductory period
- Complete all homework, quizzes, exams, and other assignments expected of all students
- At the end of the introductory period, you may choose to continue in your chosen program of study as an officially accepted student if you meet the program’s requirements†
- If you decide to continue beyond the introductory period, you will be responsible for tuition in full and the cost of course materials, including textbooks and uniforms
Brightwood College strives to put our students first. Your satisfaction and success as a student are important to us. If for any reason you choose to withdraw before the close of business on the last day of the introductory period, your tuition obligation and cost of course materials are waived.‡
Official Acceptance Policies
To be officially accepted, you must meet the requirements stated below before the end of the conditional admittance period. Requirements for official acceptance include the following:
- Satisfy the attendance requirements as stated in the institution's catalog under Provisional Enrollment
- Satisfy all remaining admissions requirements as stated in the institution's catalog/addenda
- Complete the financial aid process and submit all of the required documentation
* No credits will be earned if the student withdraws from the program.
† Program requirements may vary depending on the program or campus. Please contact the campus for specific details.
‡ Students must withdraw before the close of business on the last day of the provisional period for tuition exemption.