Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.
Brightwood College in Baltimore is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS): 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington DC 20002-4242. For questions about our accreditation, call 202.336.6780. The ACICS website is located at www.acics.org.
- Brightwood College in Baltimore, MD is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant, alien students.
- Brightwood College, Baltimore, MD campus is approved under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code, to train eligible persons and veterans.
Approvals and Membership
- The pharmacy technician program is approved by
Maryland State Board of Pharmacy
4201 Patterson Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
- Approved by the Maryland Higher Education Commission
- Approved by Maryland State Department of Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Member of Career College Association