Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.
Brightwood College in Beltsville is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS): 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington DC 20002-4242. For questions about our accreditation, call 202.336.6780. The ACICS website is located at www.acics.org.
- Brightwood College in Beltsville, MD is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant, alien students.
- Brightwood College Beltsville, MD campus is approved under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code, to train eligible persons and veterans.
Brightwood College in Beltsville, MD is approved by the:
- Maryland Higher Education Commission
- Maryland State Department of Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Washington DC Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Prince George's County Chamber of Commerce
- Baltimore/Washington Corridor Chamber of Commerce
- Career College Association
- International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians (ISCET)