Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.
Brightwood College in Hammond is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS): 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington DC 20002-4242. For questions about our accreditation, call 202.336.6780. The ACICS website is located at www.acics.org.
- This Institution is regulated by the Indiana Board for Proprietary Education.
Their address is:
302 West Washington Street, Room E201
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2767
- There is no programmatic accreditation for the Clinical Massage Therapy and Medical Billing and Coding Specialist programs.
- The Dental Assistant and Medical Assistant programs are not programmatically accredited.
- The Dental Assistant program is approved by the:
Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH)
2 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- State Approving Agency for Veterans Benefits
- Workforce Development Services