Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.
Brightwood College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award diplomas and associate’s degrees.
ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. ACICS may be contacted at:
750 First Street NE, Suite 980
Washington, DC 20002-4241
For more information on Brightwood College’s accrediting agency, please visit the ACICS web site.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314
N. Falls Church, VA 22043
- The practical nursing program in Indianapolis, IN is accredited by the:
Indiana Board of Nursing
Indiana Government Center South
402 West Washington Street, Room W072
Indianapolis, Indianapolis 46204
- Regulated by the:
The Indiana Commission for Higher Education/The Indiana Board for Proprietary Education
101 West Ohio Street, Suite 670
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1984
317.464.4400 Ext. 138
317.464.4400 Ext. 141
- Brightwood College in Indianapolis, IN is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant, alien students.
- Career College Association (CCA)
- Indiana Association of Private Career Schools (IAPCS)
- Indiana Student Financial Aid Association (ISFAA)
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)