Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.Brightwood College in Indianapolis, IN is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS): 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington DC 20002-4242. For questions about our accreditation, call 202.336.6780. The ACICS website is located at www.acics.org.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314
N. Falls Church, VA 22043
- The practical nursing program in Indianapolis, IN is accredited by the:
Indiana Board of Nursing
Indiana Government Center South
402 West Washington Street, Room W072
Indianapolis, Indianapolis 46204
- Regulated by the:
The Indiana Commission for Higher Education/The Indiana Board for Proprietary Education
101 West Ohio Street, Suite 670
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1984
317.464.4400 Ext. 138
317.464.4400 Ext. 141
- There is no programmatic accreditation for the Criminal Justice, Electrical Technician and Medical Office Specialist programs.
- Brightwood College in Indianapolis, IN is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant, alien students.
- Career College Association (CCA)
- Indiana Association of Private Career Schools (IAPCS)
- Indiana Student Financial Aid Association (ISFAA)
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)