Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.
Brightwood College in Palm Springs is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS): 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington DC 20002-4242. For questions about our accreditation, call 202.336.6780. The ACICS website is located at www.acics.org.
Approvals and Memberships
- This is a private institution approved to operate by the:
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400
Sacramento, California 95833
- Approval to operate means compliance with state standards as set forth in the California Education Code, Title 3, Division 10, Part 59, Chapter 8.
- Approved by the Dental Board of California for Dental Assistant Program, Infection Control, and Pit and Fissure Sealants:
State of California
Department of Consumer Affairs
Dental Board of California
2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 1550
Sacramento, California 95815
- Approved to train eligible students under the Workforce Investment Board (WIB). The Workforce Investment Board was established in response to the federal Workforce Investment Act (WIA) to assist in setting and guiding policy in the area of workforce development.
- There is no programmatic accreditation for the Criminal Justice, Massage Therapy and Medical Office Specialist programs.
- The Medical Assistant program is not programmatically accredited.
- The Dental Assistant program is not programmatically accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Member of the Better Business Bureau