Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.
Brightwood College in Riverside, CA
is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS): 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington DC 20002-4242. For questions about our accreditation, call 202.336.6780. The ACICS website is located at www.acics.org
- This is a private institution approved to operate by the:
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400
Sacramento, California 95833
Approval to operate means compliance with state standards as set forth in the California Education Code, Title 3, Division 10, Part 59, Chapter 8.
- Approved by the Dental Board of California for Dental Assistant Program, Infection Control, and Pit and Fissure Sealants:
State of California
Department of Consumer Affairs
Dental Board of California
2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 1550
Sacramento, California 95815
- Approved as an Authorized Testing Center for examinations by the National Center for Competency Testing
- Approved to train eligible students under the Workforce Investment Board (WIB)
- The Medical Assistant program is not programmatically accredited.
- The Dental Assistant program is not programmatically accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Brightwood College, Riverside, CA campus is approved under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code, to train eligible persons and veterans.
- Member of the Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities
- Member of the Riverside Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Alpha Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals