Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.
Brightwood College in Towson is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS): 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington DC 20002-4242. For questions about our accreditation, call 202.336.6780. The ACICS website is located at www.acics.org.
- TESST College of Technology in Towson, MD is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant, alien students.
- TESST College of Technology, Towson, MD campus is approved under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code, to train eligible persons and veterans.
TESST College of Technology in Towson, MD is approved by the:
- Maryland Higher Education Commission
- Maryland State Department of Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Baltimore Chamber of Commerce
- Towson Chamber of Commerce
- Career College Association
- International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians (ISCET)
- Delaware-DC-Maryland Association of Financial Aid Administrators
- Maryland Association of Private Colleges and Career Schools
- National Association of Health Professionals