About Our College Grant and Payment Plan
Discover how you could get your education for less.
Learn how you can make your tuition more affordable with two financial assistance options: the Brightwood Grant Match* and the Extended Payment Plan.
Brightwood Grant Match
We all know the benefits of doing well in school and graduating. Now we have one more reason for you to complete your educational goals. The Brightwood Grant Match is a need based program assisting you with paying your educational costs while in school and encouraging good future financial behavior.
How It Works
- Grants matches are awarded against each student payment made while in school
- Eligible students may receive a maximum lifetime award of up to $2,000
- To qualify, a student must make a minimum payment of $50 per month toward tuition while attending classes and meeting additional academic criteria
- Grant match awards are determined by the remaining direct program costs due, after all eligible Title IV fund sources have been applied
- Monthly payments help students reduce overall debt
- The Brightwood Grant Match is a Brightwood-awarded grant and does not have to be paid back
To receive the Brightwood Grant Match while in school, students must:
- Submit a completed Institutional Grant Match application to the Student Finance department
- Maintain at least half-time enrollment status
- Maintain a 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) throughout their enrollment
- Meet all graduation requirements of their program
- Make all required cash payments based on their individual financing plan
Extended Payment Plan
The Extended Payment Plan is an opportunity for students to lessen the financial pressure of paying for their education while in school.
For students who worry about paying the difference between their tuition and available aid while in school may not be enough time, the Extended Payment Plan:
- Extends required cash payments up to 12 months after graduation
- Requires a minimum monthly payment of $50 while in school
- Reduces monthly out-of-pocket costs while in school
- Covers up to $3,000 difference in educational costs
- Requires a monthly payment between $50 and $250 per month, post-graduation
Along with the Brightwood Grant Match, this is a unique opportunity to make school more affordable.
Additional conditions apply. Please contact us today for more details, eligibility requirements, and applications. In school minimum monthly payments are required for each fund source.
*Not offered at Sacramento, Los Angeles, Corpus Christi, Hammond, Vista, or Towson locations. Not available in Pennsylvania.